OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded up 24.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One OceanChain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0167 or 0.00000204 BTC on exchanges. OceanChain has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $10.65 million worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, OceanChain has traded 27.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.03 or 0.00561323 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007695 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010231 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003151 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009911 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00147920 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00042490 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Orangecoin (OC) is a scrypt altcoin that joins both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake to secure the network. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 25% of the total number of 200 million coins and will last two weeks. The PoS phase has an interest rate of 20% in Y1, 10% Y2, 5% Y3 and then a constant 2.5%. There was a premine of 5% for bounties etc. “
OceanChain Coin Trading
OceanChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is not possible to buy OceanChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OceanChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OceanChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.