OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last week, OKCash has traded 6.3% lower against the dollar. OKCash has a total market cap of $19.21 million and approximately $198,282.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for $0.26 or 0.00003131 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.04 or 0.00577199 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007627 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010241 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009896 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.05 or 0.00144754 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00043313 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00014336 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The “OK” name got selected to represent the new brand precisely because it reflects properly the coin's goals and attitude. OK is one of only 2 words in the whole world that requires no translation at all to be understood, giving it the potential for mainstream adoption without the hassle of trying to integrate the new name to different cultures. “OK” is understood the whole world over.OK reflects a positive outcome, speed and empathy. Security and user experience are the first thoughts behind any update or code modification. The addition of the word “cash” was made to give it direct inclusion into the financial sector and to communicate the whole concept in a word: “OKCash”.Anybody who hears this word gets an overall concept or general idea of what it is about. OK is the technology while OKCash is the first application of this technology, being the coins we can send or put in our wallets for saving, spending or sharing. OKCash's rebranding was done in April 2015, and since then the OK cryptocurrency has been added to one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges – Bittrex. This adds to the list of exchanges where the coin is already trading (Bittrex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia ). “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OKCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.