Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 7.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. Omni has a total market cap of $20.50 million and $152,879.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Omni coin can now be bought for $36.57 or 0.00440612 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, C-CEX and Poloniex. During the last week, Omni has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $153.58 or 0.01854870 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004437 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006215 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00027253 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00040787 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00034249 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX. It is not possible to purchase Omni directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.