Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Oxycoin has a total market capitalization of $15.91 million and $5,159.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Oxycoin has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Oxycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00105226 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047525 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 82.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005698 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00016387 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002386 BTC.
Oxycoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Oxycoin
Oxycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase Oxycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oxycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Oxycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.