Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Paragon has a market capitalization of $15.74 million and approximately $49,107.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Paragon has traded down 16.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00003003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012372 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004565 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.11 or 0.01276860 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021049 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012464 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00049485 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,142.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.07 or 0.00298093 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00108070 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, Tidex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.