ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 11th. ParkByte has a market cap of $3.69 million and approximately $27,582.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.78 or 0.00009129 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. In the last seven days, ParkByte has traded 9.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00047572 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $103.19 or 0.01215430 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00019782 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00035510 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004090 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 103% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027769 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.