Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Peerplays coin can currently be purchased for about $5.73 or 0.00068725 BTC on exchanges. Peerplays has a total market cap of $22.67 million and approximately $23,669.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Peerplays has traded 11.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004634 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.78 or 0.01304400 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021422 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012027 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00050606 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,019.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001617 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.78 or 0.00297136 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00107108 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Peerplays Coin Trading
Peerplays can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Peerplays directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerplays must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peerplays using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.