Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Pepe Cash token can now be bought for approximately $0.0469 or 0.00000567 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Zaif, Tux Exchange and Counterparty DEX. Pepe Cash has a market cap of $32.94 million and approximately $194,701.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012505 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $107.50 or 0.01299360 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00021246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012145 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00050405 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.22 or 0.00292758 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00106803 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,219.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00001143 BTC.
About Pepe Cash
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Buying and Selling Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Zaif and Counterparty DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pepe Cash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pepe Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.