Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded down 5.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. In the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded down 8.4% against the US dollar. One Pesetacoin coin can now be bought for $0.0495 or 0.00000584 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. Pesetacoin has a total market capitalization of $6.56 million and approximately $64,068.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $155.20 or 0.01832900 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004364 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006156 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009289 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00026904 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00039890 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004727 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002183 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Buying and Selling Pesetacoin
Pesetacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pesetacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pesetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.