PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0272 or 0.00000329 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $10.38 million and approximately $156,034.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, PinkCoin has traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $593.93 or 0.07197360 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00025685 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00035067 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00024044 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001137 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000988 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.