Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Over the last seven days, Playkey has traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar. Playkey has a market cap of $18.40 million and approximately $3,117.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Playkey token can currently be bought for $1.35 or 0.00016616 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Mercatox and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012478 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004615 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $104.41 or 0.01285520 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021085 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012347 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00049428 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,235.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002630 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.99 or 0.00295336 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00108205 BTC.
Playkey Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Buying and Selling Playkey
Playkey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Playkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Playkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.