Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded up 20.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. During the last seven days, Pluton has traded down 5.4% against the dollar. Pluton has a market cap of $12.59 million and approximately $17,207.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pluton token can currently be bought for about $14.82 or 0.00179562 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012691 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $112.36 or 0.01361640 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004629 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021136 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012078 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00049743 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 749.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001573 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.48 or 0.00308766 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00108051 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not possible to purchase Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pluton using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.