Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Polymath has a total market cap of $184.55 million and $140,679.00 worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Polymath has traded down 26.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Polymath token can now be purchased for about $0.77 or 0.00009079 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.63 or 0.01834250 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004358 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006187 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00026794 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00040267 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002172 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00034084 BTC.
Polymath Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Polybit is a proof of work scrypt based alternative crypto currency with a 10% premine and a block time target of 3 minutes, a hard cap of 150 million units and a difficulty retargetting every 24 hours. The website URL is inactive at the time of writing. “
Buying and Selling Polymath
Polymath can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.