PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. PotCoin has a market cap of $32.60 million and $177,381.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PotCoin has traded down 3% against the US dollar. One PotCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001793 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,330.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $836.96 or 0.10101800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,254.95 or 0.15146700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $153.35 or 0.01850880 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $236.50 or 0.02854470 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.00 or 0.00313817 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $129.53 or 0.01563330 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $457.69 or 0.05524170 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00106261 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex, Tux Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PotCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.