Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. During the last week, Quantum has traded up 9.3% against the US dollar. One Quantum token can now be bought for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002363 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Livecoin and Gatehub. Quantum has a total market cap of $14.71 million and $11,883.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012550 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.23 or 0.01338500 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004629 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012171 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00049356 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 955.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002025 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.23 or 0.00306405 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107829 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Gatehub. It is not possible to buy Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.