Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for about $1.35 or 0.00016460 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin, Gatehub and HitBTC. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded up 6% against the U.S. dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $70.35 million and approximately $543,943.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.09 or 0.00147058 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006126 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00031324 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00034600 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010390 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 46.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000298 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.