Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Quark has a total market capitalization of $2.89 million and approximately $5,479.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Quark has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. One Quark coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0114 or 0.00000134 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and AEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,538.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $850.46 or 0.10016800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,267.00 or 0.14922900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.18 or 0.01827760 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $242.46 or 0.02855730 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.42 or 0.00299381 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $134.39 or 0.01582890 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $462.56 or 0.05448040 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00103545 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, AEX, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Quark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.