Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. In the last week, Radium has traded down 1.3% against the dollar. One Radium coin can now be purchased for $5.83 or 0.00070055 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Poloniex. Radium has a total market capitalization of $20.11 million and approximately $216,572.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.79 or 0.00346641 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003612 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008278 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 39.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Radium is the new look and function of xRadon – the original base of Project Radon. The goal of Project Radon is to deliver a variety of 100% decentralized services using the blockchain. Radium is the base blockchain, upon which all current services are built. Radium blockchian services are accessed through the Radium SmartChain. The SmartChain expands the utility of Radium far beyond that of a standard coin, with features such as Username-Address linkage and Proof-Of-Existences all 100% distributed within the blockchain. See the Radium SmartChain thread here for full list of functions and development goals. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to purchase Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Radium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.