Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded up 7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One Rialto token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001583 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and Livecoin. In the last seven days, Rialto has traded 32.1% lower against the US dollar. Rialto has a total market cap of $9.28 million and approximately $27,061.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012372 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004565 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $103.11 or 0.01276860 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021049 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012464 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00049485 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,142.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.07 or 0.00298093 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00108070 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Rialto Token Trading
Rialto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Rialto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rialto must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rialto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.