Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded up 75.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Rise has a market capitalization of $50.71 million and $7,973.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rise coin can now be purchased for $0.45 or 0.00005404 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit and Bittrex. During the last week, Rise has traded 139.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.65 or 0.00105154 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00047533 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016523 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002485 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.