Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. During the last seven days, Rivetz has traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar. Rivetz has a total market cap of $16.13 million and approximately $5,614.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rivetz token can now be purchased for $0.61 or 0.00007389 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004630 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $108.41 or 0.01303510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021417 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00050862 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,709.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002409 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.95 or 0.00300000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00107113 BTC.
Rivetz Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Rivetz Token Trading
Rivetz can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not presently possible to buy Rivetz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rivetz must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rivetz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rivetz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.