Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $17.38 million and $4,484.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar. One Rubycoin coin can now be purchased for $0.69 or 0.00008281 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.80 or 0.00347785 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003638 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00070054 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 39.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001406 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.