RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. RussiaCoin has a market cap of $10.35 million and $2,281.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RussiaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.24 or 0.00014999 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, RussiaCoin has traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.92 or 0.00561423 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001961 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007653 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010281 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003184 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00009895 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.62 or 0.00142117 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00042300 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Russiacoin is a Scrypt PoW/PoS cryptocurrency made for all people around the world and escpecially the russian altcoin-community. Russiacoin will be the first coin to use the GDR (=golden readjustment algorithm) which is just similar to std. diff. adj. but has a adapted PoS start diff. so it will be a hybrid PoW/PoS in the PoW stage to allow an stabilization of PoS diff. within the PoW stage to make sure the network runs fluid. “
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy RussiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.