SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One SHIELD coin can currently be bought for $0.0499 or 0.00000606 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. SHIELD has a total market capitalization of $24.05 million and $98,723.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SHIELD has traded down 29.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,296.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $832.78 or 0.10106400 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,252.19 or 0.15196300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $152.58 or 0.01851700 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $234.95 or 0.02851340 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.52 or 0.00309716 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $128.75 or 0.01562510 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $455.71 or 0.05530420 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00106382 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SHIELD is a PoW cryptocurrency based on multiple algorithms (Scrypt, x17, groestl, blake2s, & lyra2rev2). “
Buying and Selling SHIELD
SHIELD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. It is not currently possible to purchase SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SHIELD must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SHIELD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.