SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. SIBCoin has a total market capitalization of $32.11 million and approximately $154,728.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SIBCoin coin can currently be bought for $1.97 or 0.00023719 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Livecoin, Bittrex and YoBit. In the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded 6.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,330.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $836.96 or 0.10101800 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,254.95 or 0.15146700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.35 or 0.01850880 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $236.50 or 0.02854470 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.00 or 0.00313817 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $129.53 or 0.01563330 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $457.69 or 0.05524170 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00106261 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit, Bittrex, C-CEX, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.