Snovio (CURRENCY:SNOV) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One Snovio token can currently be purchased for about $0.0462 or 0.00000558 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Tidex and Kucoin. Snovio has a market cap of $18.71 million and approximately $786,616.00 worth of Snovio was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Snovio has traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004626 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $108.06 or 0.01304290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012072 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00050585 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.43 or 0.00294814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00107052 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 1,102.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001197 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snovio is a decentralized lead generation service based on the principles of crowdsourcing. Snovio aims to solve the issue of low-quality and outdated leads on the market while also providing data suppliers with a guarantee of fair distribution of revenue from data sales. The SNOV token is an Ethereum-based token that acts as an incentive to contributors who update and add data. “
Snovio Token Trading
Snovio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy Snovio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Snovio must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Snovio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Snovio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Snovio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.