Social (CURRENCY:SCL) traded 16.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 11th. During the last seven days, Social has traded 24.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Social has a total market cap of $7.09 million and $7,135.00 worth of Social was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Social token can now be bought for approximately $0.42 or 0.00004990 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012618 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.41 or 0.01333980 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004602 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011792 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00050674 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.91 or 0.00316497 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 720.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00108581 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nexus is a social network. All data and uploads will exist on the blockchain instead of centralized servers. Nexus is a platform that allows users to communicate with friends and family while providing security and privacy. By decentralizing and encrypting all data and uploads, Nexus hopes to eliminate all invasion of privacy that large corporations are currently performing. End-to-end message encryption ensures only the user and the person communicating with the user, can read what is sent, and nobody in between, not even Nexus. The network will contain its very own native cryptocurrency to be used for all purchases, called Social. SCL can be used to buy goods and services from other users, purchase ad spaces from the integrated ad platform, donate to crowd funding campaigns, and much more. “
Social Token Trading
Social can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, YoBit, CoinExchange, Mercatox and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Social directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Social using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.