SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. During the last seven days, SolarCoin has traded 12.9% lower against the US dollar. SolarCoin has a market cap of $19.09 million and approximately $32,270.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SolarCoin coin can now be bought for $0.49 or 0.00005882 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Lykke Exchange and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.98 or 0.01849500 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004404 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006129 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00027026 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00040359 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004825 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00034591 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
SolarCoin Coin Trading
SolarCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Lykke Exchange, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to buy SolarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SolarCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SolarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.