Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Sparks coin can now be bought for approximately $2.35 or 0.00028874 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Sparks has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $36,629.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Sparks has traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002295 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.57 or 0.00290014 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00041600 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.30 or 0.00065688 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008113 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Sparks Coin Trading
Sparks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Sparks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sparks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.