Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Spectrecoin coin can currently be bought for $1.64 or 0.00019897 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Spectrecoin has a market cap of $34.11 million and approximately $91,572.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Spectrecoin has traded down 1.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004569 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00348099 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00149053 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002974 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006166 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00288353 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00031331 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00016206 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00034832 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Spectreproject comprises the anonymous, untraceable and secure cryptocurrency. The anonymous currency will be integrated with a mobile platform for small remittance, cash transfers. This is currently being developed for Android and later for iOS and other mobile platforms. Spectrecoin is an anonymous, untraceable and un-linkable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Stake v3 cryptocurrency. SPEC also has an advanced hierarchical deterministic wallet (HD wallet) with multiple functions and configuration options. “
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrecoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.