Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded down 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Over the last week, Steem Dollars has traded 39.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for $4.69 or 0.00056209 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, HitBTC and Poloniex. Steem Dollars has a market capitalization of $40.47 million and approximately $30.66 million worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,358.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,262.69 or 0.15182800 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00049389 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00046900 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $100.31 or 0.01206120 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00041642 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.29 or 0.00340135 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
About Steem Dollars
According to CryptoCompare, “Steem Backed Dollars or simply Steem Dollars are stable value pegged assets issued in the Steem.it platform. SBD are pegged to the value of the USD and can be redeemed on the Steem.it platform for about one dollar worth of Steem. When Content creators receive rewards on the Steem.it platform they are made available in 50% Steem Power, which can be redeemed continuously over a period of 104 weeks, and 50% SBD which can be fully redeemed for Steem in a 5 day period. SBD can also be transfered on the Steem Platform and can be exchanged outside of the Platform. “
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex, Tidex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Steem Dollars directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.