SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last week, SunContract has traded 24.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. SunContract has a market capitalization of $27.76 million and $3.96 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SunContract token can now be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002930 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012706 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004626 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.06 or 0.01304290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012072 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00050585 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.43 or 0.00294814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00107052 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,102.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001197 BTC.
SunContract Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
SunContract Token Trading
SunContract can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase SunContract directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SunContract must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SunContract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SunContract and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.