Swarm City (CURRENCY:SWT) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. Swarm City has a market capitalization of $21.44 million and $1.63 million worth of Swarm City was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Swarm City has traded 17.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Swarm City token can currently be purchased for about $2.66 or 0.00032982 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012372 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004565 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $103.11 or 0.01276860 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021049 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012464 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00049485 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,142.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.07 or 0.00298093 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00108070 BTC.
About Swarm City
According to CryptoCompare, “Swarm City is a Blockchain-based ride sharing dapp (Decentralized application). Swarm City is a rebrand from Arcade City. The Swarm City token (SWT) has been created with the purpose of functioning within the Swarm City environment. Only SWT will be accepted in the Swarm City ecosystem, so any ARC token holders who wish to interact with the Swarm City platform will need to exchange their ARC for SWT. “
Buying and Selling Swarm City
Swarm City can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to buy Swarm City directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swarm City must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swarm City using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm City Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm City and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.