Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One Synergy coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.04 or 0.00024060 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. During the last seven days, Synergy has traded up 14.1% against the dollar. Synergy has a total market cap of $6.95 million and approximately $10,844.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $613.93 or 0.07250410 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00025848 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00035064 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00001137 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00001032 BTC.
Synergy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Synergy Coin Trading
Synergy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synergy must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.