TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. TaaS has a total market capitalization of $40.51 million and $121,827.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TaaS has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar. One TaaS token can currently be purchased for approximately $4.97 or 0.00059961 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Bancor Network, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012395 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $107.58 or 0.01297240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021101 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012095 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00050049 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.04 or 0.00289888 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107100 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002670 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.