Terracoin (CURRENCY:TRC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Terracoin coin can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002378 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and C-CEX. In the last seven days, Terracoin has traded 3.2% lower against the dollar. Terracoin has a market cap of $4.49 million and $10,329.00 worth of Terracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,538.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,267.00 or 0.14922900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00048498 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.31 or 0.00345236 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00030264 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00028614 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.33 or 0.01805990 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004719 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004285 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terracoin (abbreviated TRC) is a peer to peer decentralized currency based on Bitcoin. Terracoin was launched on the 26th of October 2012 and is an SHA-256 coin with a hard cap of 42 million coins. The block time is 2 minutes and the block reward is initially set to 20 TRC. The block reward halves every four years and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks or every hour. There was no premine. It is similar to Bitcoin, but with faster transactions, and improved security by having merged mining and Dark Gravity Wave difficulty recalculation. The Terracoin Foundation was formed to provide stable development, improved security and better community involvement for Terracoin. The TRC Dev Team is currently implementing DASH’s decentralized governance, masternodes, and instant sent. “
Buying and Selling Terracoin
Terracoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Terracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Terracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Terracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.