TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last seven days, TimesCoin has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar. TimesCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $54,187.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TimesCoin coin can now be purchased for $1.02 or 0.00012200 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004630 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $108.41 or 0.01303510 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00021417 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00050862 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,709.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002409 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.95 or 0.00300000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00107113 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not possible to buy TimesCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TimesCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TimesCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TimesCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.