U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded up 866.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 11th. Over the last week, U.CASH has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One U.CASH token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0747 or 0.00000902 BTC on popular exchanges. U.CASH has a total market cap of $644.20 million and $538,967.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012149 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $107.07 or 0.01294020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004516 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021067 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00049560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00107552 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.05 or 0.00278566 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002654 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “U.CASH is a peer-to-peer network of retail service providers (converters) combined with online and mobile applications (apps) targeted towards financial services and inclusion. It allows any person in the world to access bank-like services without the actual need to interact with a banks. The U.CASH (UCASH) token is a universal access key which gives users access to services on the Ucash network as well as advanced functionalities. This token will be distributed using an Initial Bounty Offering (IBO) model to enable more equitable access. Initially, UCASH will be created and distributed during the IBO period using the ERC20 standard on top of the Ethereum blockchain. Once the IBO is concluded, U.CASH will also create the equivalent amount of UCASH on various blockchains including Bitcoin and others. “
Buying and Selling U.CASH
U.CASH can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is not possible to buy U.CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U.CASH must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U.CASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.