UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 11th. UnbreakableCoin has a market cap of $2.11 million and approximately $233,970.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UnbreakableCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.93 or 0.00010912 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, UnbreakableCoin has traded 4.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,548.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,268.24 or 0.14862000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00048468 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $29.37 or 0.00345644 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00030377 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00028673 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $152.98 or 0.01800650 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004289 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
UnbreakableCoin Coin Trading
UnbreakableCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase UnbreakableCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UnbreakableCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UnbreakableCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.