UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One UTRUST token can currently be bought for approximately $0.29 or 0.00003512 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and Kucoin. UTRUST has a total market cap of $76.35 million and approximately $1.70 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, UTRUST has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012280 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.54 or 0.01299100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004575 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021167 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00049303 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00107264 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.88 or 0.00279058 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002677 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.