VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 11th. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.85 or 0.00010240 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. In the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 6.5% lower against the dollar. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $26.09 million and approximately $510,224.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.04 or 0.00568650 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007584 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003144 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009908 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.08 or 0.00145980 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00043472 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Livecoin, CoinEgg and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy VeriCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.