Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded down 11.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 11th. One Verify token can now be bought for $0.56 or 0.00006810 BTC on major exchanges including Token Store, YoBit and EtherDelta. Verify has a total market capitalization of $6.85 million and $1,116.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Verify has traded down 27.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012535 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004620 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $107.92 or 0.01307620 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021147 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012163 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00049548 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 639.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.99 or 0.00302822 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00107546 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, YoBit and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.