Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.83 or 0.00034217 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, Poloniex and Coinroom. In the last seven days, Viacoin has traded up 0.7% against the dollar. Viacoin has a market capitalization of $65.07 million and $617,212.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.97 or 0.01848440 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004389 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006059 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00027144 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00038717 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004741 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002171 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001947 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Coinroom, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.