Viberate (CURRENCY:VIB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last seven days, Viberate has traded down 6.2% against the dollar. One Viberate token can currently be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00003033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Binance and Livecoin. Viberate has a market capitalization of $41.27 million and approximately $8.46 million worth of Viberate was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012456 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004589 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $107.11 or 0.01299840 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0436 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012171 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00050291 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.49 or 0.00297263 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00107178 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002675 BTC.
Viberate Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Viberate is a platform that joins the entire live music ecosystem under one roof. Currently it acts as a database for live music, where profiles are ranked according to their online popularity. It is built and curated by the Viberate user community. Viberate's end game is to disrupt the music industry as we know it – by becoming a global talent marketplace. “
Viberate Token Trading
Viberate can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Livecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Viberate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viberate must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viberate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viberate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viberate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.