Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. Voxels has a total market cap of $32.54 million and approximately $1.42 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Voxels has traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Voxels coin can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001856 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.96 or 0.01844200 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0534 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004375 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006108 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00027125 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00040029 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004808 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002155 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00034855 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Voxels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.