Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded up 7.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Vsync has a total market capitalization of $5.17 million and $15,131.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Vsync has traded up 8.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Vsync coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0319 or 0.00000376 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00086539 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00107034 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00052066 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004288 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $66.95 or 0.00789588 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00036600 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00115821 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000189 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vsync is a privacy-focused PoS cryptocurrency based on bitcoin core 0.10.X and DASH. Using blockchain technology. Vsync aims to connect applications around the world. “
Buying and Selling Vsync
Vsync can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy Vsync directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vsync must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vsync using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vsync and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.