WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 11th. WaBi has a total market cap of $68.34 million and $1.53 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, WaBi has traded down 15.7% against the U.S. dollar. One WaBi token can now be purchased for $1.51 or 0.00018378 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012224 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.76 or 0.01298900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00049790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00107904 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.16 or 0.00281836 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002672 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
WaBi Token Trading
WaBi can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to purchase WaBi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WaBi must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WaBi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.