Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. In the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar. One Waves Community Token coin can currently be bought for about $1.75 or 0.00021474 BTC on exchanges including Kuna, YoBit, Cryptomate and OpenLedger DEX. Waves Community Token has a total market cap of $17.41 million and approximately $37,452.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012416 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004616 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.18 or 0.01285150 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012339 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00049322 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 1,110.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002567 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.39 or 0.00300829 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.71 or 0.00107465 BTC.
Waves Community Token Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Waves Community Token (WCT) is a Waves Platform asset intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and to incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. “
Buying and Selling Waves Community Token
Waves Community Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, COSS, OpenLedger DEX, Binance, Bittrex, Tidex, Kuna, Coinrail, Cryptomate, Exrates, Exmo, Liqui, YoBit and Bitcoin Indonesia. It is not possible to purchase Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves Community Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.