Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. Over the last seven days, Wings has traded down 10.7% against the US dollar. One Wings token can now be purchased for $0.62 or 0.00007445 BTC on exchanges including Gatecoin, Bittrex, Gate.io and Liqui. Wings has a market capitalization of $55.26 million and approximately $1.69 million worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012361 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.99 or 0.01313530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004567 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00021153 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012107 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00049393 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00108358 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $22.89 or 0.00278392 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002670 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wings is a platform where users can create and invest in Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). These DAOs can be created without any specific coding knowledge or technical skills, and are approved through a prediction market feature. the Wings Platform is run by a DAO itself, the Wings DAO. Wings DAO tokens, WINGS, represent a share within that DAO and allows users to vote on the developments of the platform, and to recieve dividends from the fees generated within the platform. “
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Liqui, Bittrex, Livecoin, Gate.io and Gatecoin. It is not possible to buy Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wings must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.