Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 11th. One Woodcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001351 BTC on popular exchanges. Woodcoin has a market cap of $922,279.00 and approximately $116.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded 0.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002151 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003369 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001655 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009999 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000390 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Woodcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.